Subscribe to my blog and receive updated feeds every time I post. Add to Google Reader or Homepage
click Google button to add feed to Google Homepage or Reader.

Search Mind on My Money or www

Thursday, January 22, 2009

T.I.

I'm watching this preview of this show that's coming soon to MTV. It has to do with T.I. going to prison for up to 30 years and he's doing 1000 hours of community service to show the judge that he can change the lives youth in the community. 

For those of you who know don't know T.I.'s current situation, he could be going to jail for up to 30 years in a federal penitentiary for buying and possesion automatic firearms and silencers. For those of you who don't know the gun laws, an automatic weapon are only for military or police purposes, and civilians shouldn't have access to these types of weapons, especially a convicted felon such as T.I. 

Now he's made a reality show of what he's done for the community and how he's affected the youth. He's chosen seven young kids who are the most at risk, and showing them the better way to live. It's going to be all about choices because choices are a really important part of our lives. Because of one bad choice T.I. made, now he's facing up to 30 years in federal prison. 

I think this is a good thing he's doing, and even though the adversity he's facing he's still staying on top of his game. It's a tv show, so he's obviously going to make some money off of it, and he's also going to change some young minds out there. I think 2009 is going to be a very positive year. Even though he's got money and has amazing lawyers that doesn't mean he'll escape jail time, but this will definitely work in his favor.  

More people should be out there helping, and giving back to their community. Matter of fact, I'm going to find out what I can do to give back. T.I.'s show is called Road to Redemption: 45 Days and Counting. It starts February 10 at 9 p.m. Check it out. 

No comments: