Subscribe to my blog and receive updated feeds every time I post. Add to Google Reader or Homepage
click Google button to add feed to Google Homepage or Reader.

Search Mind on My Money or www

Friday, January 9, 2009

Drop the Dead Weight

I've just looked at a height and weight chart, and I'm overweight. I'm 226 at 5-11, and I should be at 164. Now I'm not sure if these charts are completely accurate, but I'm a ways off from being at my target.

This is one of those areas in peoples lives that most people neglect. The funny thing is that many successful people will say that if you are unsuccessful in one area of your life then you probably aren't doing well in other areas of your life. This is probably true to a certain extent because very few big people are employed in the entertainment industry. 

Either way this is one of the areas of my life that I will take control of now.


No comments: