Subscribe to my blog and receive updated feeds every time I post. Add to Google Reader or Homepage
click Google button to add feed to Google Homepage or Reader.

Search Mind on My Money or www

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Monopoly

I'm here at my Aunt's house eating some ribs that my cousin's boyfriend made, and them thangs are amazing. There's was also fajita tacos, and corn on the cob. Damn good food! He should seriously start his own roadside food cart, and make some serious paper. I know this is a lot of stuff to be eating but this is my last night to eat like this because tomorrow I'm starting my diet.

So now it's time to play electronic monopoly. It's one of my favorite games because it fuels my entrepreneurial spirit. I love it because it's all about making deals and rising above your competition. If you can't learn business skills from monopoly then you just were meant to be broke. This is one of those games that I love to win at. It gives me more ambition and motivation everytime I finish the game whether I win or lose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I ♥ Monopoly too

paceves3 said...

Monopoly and I, love you too.