Subscribe to my blog and receive updated feeds every time I post. Add to Google Reader or Homepage
click Google button to add feed to Google Homepage or Reader.

Search Mind on My Money or www

Saturday, January 24, 2009

School

Today I had class. Yes, I know, class on a saturday morning, but I'll tell you what, I'm getting it done. There's a lot of people who've never had the privledge to go to school. So I'm taking advantage of an opportunity to better myself. 

I go to a community college (Northwest Vista) right now, and I'm determined to transfer to a major university after I'm done earning my associates degree. I was originally going to UIW (Incarnate Word), but I'm going to speak with a counselor and change my transfer program to UTSA. I want that Music Marketing degree. 

I've been in bands, I've made beats, and I'm jumpin' into the business side of music without any prior training. I can't wait on the degree to make music dreams happen now so I figure learn the business side of music now, and get the degree along the way. Any job I land or business I start can't take away that experience I gained through all this.

No comments: