Subscribe to my blog and receive updated feeds every time I post. Add to Google Reader or Homepage
click Google button to add feed to Google Homepage or Reader.

Search Mind on My Money or www

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Slow Times

In my line of work we have a slow season, and that season is winter. Right now my company is going through some rough times. I'm appreciative because we are keeping our heads above water, and we have more than one thing going on.

My Pops and I both have goals outside of work. He has an awesome website about hunting and fishing called Trophe.net. I'm learning to make money online, I'm going to school to get my associates degree, and I'm looking to start my own business. 

I have faith that I will be a millionaire one day, and it will be very much appreciated because I will have earned it.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE will be millionaires. Yes. ♥