Subscribe to my blog and receive updated feeds every time I post. Add to Google Reader or Homepage
click Google button to add feed to Google Homepage or Reader.

Search Mind on My Money or www

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ambient

My music production partner and I created some good ambient music. It's a little too out there for coffee shops, but relaxing enough to sit and drive too. Now it's up to me, the lesser talented of us, to try and make the business side of things happen. I have a plan, and now I'm going to set it in motion. Hopefully I can get this music in the hands of the masses. Imagine this amazing ambient music readily available at your local coffee chain, or record store. Well I'm going to be persistent and get this music distributed anywhere possible. If anyone were to come across this blog, find it interesting, and are curious to find out what this music sounds like then shoot me an email.

No comments: