Subscribe to my blog and receive updated feeds every time I post. Add to Google Reader or Homepage
click Google button to add feed to Google Homepage or Reader.

Search Mind on My Money or www

Monday, March 9, 2009

Take a Look In The Mirror

My girlfriend and I were talking recently about girls who have are really not seeing the truth.

You've seen these girls on myspace, and facebook? You know those girls who have pictures of only their eyes, or face. Even those girls who have no shame. All the weight, and less than half the clothes. The kinda girls who say their bodytype is average, or tell you that they're thick.

You know what?
QUIT LYING YOU'RE FAT!!!

1 comment:

Lia said...

oh i was gonna follow you until i read that post :(

not because i'm one of those claim-to-be-"thick" girls (I tell it how it is, i has more to love) but b/c i feel bad for all those girls who aren't comfy with their own body. it must suck to be that uncomfortable everyday.

But good luck with the whole music thing, hope it works out for ya! Oh, and i'll porlly follow you anyway, cuz I change my mind alot.