Subscribe to my blog and receive updated feeds every time I post. Add to Google Reader or Homepage
click Google button to add feed to Google Homepage or Reader.

Search Mind on My Money or www

Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-Day

I know there are a lot of guys out there that got the disappointing look from their girlfriend on Valentines Day. You know what?? I DIDN'T!!!

These are the same guys that are like I don't understand why she wasn't all that happy. I got her a rose, a chocolate bar, and took her to eat at Applebee's. I'm not ragging on those if that's all they could afford to do, but plenty of guys do what they think is right and fail miserably. The main problem is that you're not listening. 

Did I give my girlfriend flowers, chocolate, and take her to eat? Yes. The difference between me and other dudes out there is that I paid attention to the things she likes and I knew what she wanted already. So I got her a dozen roses, a plush heart shaped box of chocolates with a rhinestone studded Princess logo, a t-shirt by Mark De, and took her to see Confessions of a Shopaholic at Alamo Drafthouse. We had an awesome dinner which included appetizers, drinks, and desert.  Then had a pretty awesome rest of the evening together. 

It was an awesome day because she means the world to me, and I want to do nothing but make her happy. I know you're reading this my baby, and I love you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're my love, and you are the most amazing man I've ever known. I thank God for giving you to me, and I promise I will always try my hardest to make you happy. I had an awesome day with you. ILYMB!!!

P.S. Thank you for watching a chick flick with me without complaining...you really do love me...lol. I'll watch two guy movies and Entourage with you and I won't complain about naked women ok. ILY!!!